Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables
Here is some free nail polish birthday party printable for your kids Nail Polish Birthday Party! Just print them out on card stock and prop up next to your food item. We have Nail Polish flag bunting banners, cupcake toppers, water bottle labels, and food cards.
1. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- 3 Flag Bunting Banners
2. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Blank w/Nail Polish Picture
3. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Blank
4. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Cotton Candy, Yogurt Covered Pretzels, Salt Water Taffy, Peanut Butter Cups
5. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Cupcakes, Soda, Spoons, Napkins
6. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Essie Nail Polish, Glitter Lambs Polish, OPI Nail Polish, Pick A Polish
7. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Glitter Polish Punch, Nail Polish Cakes, Nail Polish Sandwiches, Nail Polish Cookies
8. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Glitter Popcorn, Polished Bars, Polish Suckers, Polish Cake Pops
9. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Grilled Cheese, Chips & Dip, Polish Juice, Ice Cream
10. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Grilled Hamburgers, Grilled Hot Dogs, BBQ, Amazing Cheese Dip
11. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Jolly Ranchers, PEZ Candy, Skittles, Reese's Pieces
12. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Oreos, Sugar Cookies, Jelly Beans, Nerds
13. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Paint Your Nails Station, Nail Stickers, Glitter, Jewels
14. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Pizza, Cheesy Bread, Sauce, Bread Sticks
15. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Polish Punch, Polish Drinks, Cups, Plates
16. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Snowcone Station, Make Your Own, Flavors, Snowcone Cups
17. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Starburst, Hershey Kisses, Gummy Bears, Gumballs
18. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Whip Cream, Sprinkles, Nuts, Cherries
19. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Water Bottle Template- 4 Water Bottle Templates
20. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- 6 Cupcake Toppers
21. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- Milk Carton Template
22. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- French Fry Box Template
23. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- 6 Mason Jar Lid Toppers
24. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Printables- 1 Large Nail Polish Banner Cut Out
25. Free Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Tent Cards Printables- Glitter Bomb Popcorn, Yummy, Tasty, Delicious
Nail Polish Birthday Party Food Ideas:
Nail Polish Cupcakes- Bake some cupcakes. Take a marshmallow and lightly mist with water with a water bottle. Roll the marshmallow in colored sugar. Insert half a toothpick in the bottom of a tootsie roll. Stick the toothpick and toostie roll into the marshmallow. Place the marshmallows on top of cupcakes. Here is a blog post I found that has step by step tutorial with pictures. Or you could just bake or buy some plain cupcakes and use our Cupcake Toppers. It's the 20th link up above. Just print on card stock and cut all 6 nail polish cupcake toppers out. Tape a toothpick to the back of the cupcake topper and stick down in your cupcake.
Glitter Bomb Popcorn- Fill a bowl with popcorn and sprinkle edible glitter all over it along with nerds, gummy bears, cotton candy jelly beans and rainbow colored sprinkles. These will look like a glitter topper nail polish packed with different shapes and glitters. ....AKA "Glitter Bomb". lol The printable food tent card for this is the 25th link up above. Just print on card stock and cut out and prop up next to your Glitter Bomb Popcorn bowl.
Glitter Polish Punch- Pour your beverage of choice in a punch bowl and add sherbet. Then sprinkle edible glitter on top. You can print the "Polish Punch" food tent card which is the 15th link up above.
Nail Polish Cookies- Buy a nail polish cookie cutter and make your own. Or you could buy some on Etsy.
Nail Polish Sandwiches- Just make your sandwiches and use a nail polish cookie cutter to cut them out.
Polish Cheese And Crackers- Just cut out cheese slices with a nail polish cookie cutter and add your crackers.
Glitter Strawberries- Just dip your strawberries in chocolate candy melt and dip in edible glitter. Line them up on a tray.
Nail Polish Cake- Watch the amazing Youtube video below to see how an OPI Nail Polish cake was made! Very cute! Or try stacking some round cakes on top of each other and then spray painting an oatmeal container black and sit it on top of the cake. Check out this pinterest picture for an idea of that.
Nail Polish Cake Pops- Take white popsicle sticks and push them through a large marshmallow. Spritz with water and roll in colored sugar. Insert half a toothpick into a tootsie roll and insert into top of marshmallow. Stick the white lollipop sticks into some colored Styrofoam to hold the Nail Polish Cake Pops up.
Nail Polish Ziplock Snack Baggies- Just fill a ziplock bag with any kind of snack you want like fruit, cereal, chips, etc. Then take a clothespin and clip it in the middle of the snack bag. Make sure you don't fill the bag to full of food because you want the bag to look like a butterfly. Then just tape or glue a nail polish cutout picture to the clothespin.
Glitter Kit Kats- Dip half of your kit kat into some melted candy chocolate and then sprinkle edible glitter on it.
Foiled Nail Polish Cakes- Take the ding dong cakes out of the packages. Cover each cake with tinfoil and wrap it up. Then use a circle punch and punch out some nail polish images and tape to the tinfoil on the front of the ding dong cake. Here is a picture on a blog that I came across to give you an idea of what it should look like.
Ding Kat Polish Bottles- Just take a swiss roll cake and take a toothpick and insert into the top of it and then push it into a Hostess Ding Dong Cake. Using frosting write the word Nail Polish on the front.
Rice Krispy Polish Bottles- Just make some rice krispy treats and use a nail polish cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. Use some icing to outline it and decorate. Pipe some words like nail polish on the front with black icing.
Nail Polish Birthday Party Decoration Ideas:
Nail Polish Banners- Cut out our nail polish bottle flag banner template of 3 (it's the 1st link at the top) and punch two holes in each flag. Then string them together using some ribbon or yarn and hang up over doorway. If you need more than 3 flags just print 2 sheets out and you will have 6 flag banners and it will create a longer banner decoration. Be sure to print on card stock so that it will hold up better. If you would like a nail polish shape banner instead then try printing the "1 Large Nail Polish Banner Cut Out" which is the very last link up above.
Large Nail Polish Table Prop Decoration: Cut a very large circle out of cardboard for the polish bottle. Then cut the bottom of the circle straight across to make it flat. Then cut out a rectangle for the polish lid. Spray paint the circle in your favorite nail polish color. Then spray paint the rectangle lid in black. You could then take some white spray paint and do some highlighting on the lid part by just spraying a line down it on one side. Piece the two together with some hot glue to make a large prop for your table. You could also add spray glitter to the circle part if you wanted. Here is a picture I seen on pinterest to give you an idea of what is possible.
Nail Polish Station: Set up a table that has different nail polishes to pick from. Be sure to include some nail polish remover, cotton balls, glitter, nail stickers, nail charms or anything else you might want to add. If these are really small children then you could always try the Piggy Paint Nail Polish for small kids that is safe. That way you don't have to worry about any fumes giving the smaller children a headache or anything. It's a safe, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic formula. If you have older kids that can handle the polish without eating it and the fumes don't bother them then try Glitter Lambs Nail Polish. Glitter Lambs Nail Polish is 5-Free which means it doesn't have DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, or Camphor. These are glitter toppers that has cool glitter shapes that the kids will love, such as hearts, stars, moons and more! Just let the kids have fun decorating their nails and painting them in cool colors and of course adding some fun glitter to those nails. We do have a free printable tent card that you can print out and set on the table. It's the 13th link at the top where the printables are all at. It's called "Paint Your Nails Station". There is also nail polish tent cards that you can print out, which is the 6th link up above. Just print and cut out and set on your table.
Nail Polish Cups- Tape nail polish cutouts on to the cups.
Nail Polish Mason Gift Jars- Print the 23rd link up above that has the nail polish mason jar lid templates. Fill your mason jars with manicure stuff like mini polish bottles, nail files, and nail stickers. Cut out the circle mason jar lid templates. There is 6 on a page. Just lay your circle on the top of your mason jar lid and then screw the lid on top. Tie a cute ribbon around your Nail Polish Mason Jar Gifts. Then hand them out to the kids.