Circus Birthday Party Food Tent Cards
Free Printable Circus cards down below. Just print on card stock and then cut each one out. Fold in half and sit it next to the food. These are really cute and easy to make for your child's Circus Birthday Party.
Back to Circus Birthday Party section.
Here is some Circus Birthday Party Snack Ideas. I found some cute stuff online and just linked to it in the sentences below.
1. Print the elephant snack food card out. Then try filling some bowls up with orange marshmallow circus peanuts. Sit a large stuffed elephant or a toy elephant next to it for a table decoration.
2. Use red and white striped paper popcorn bags for treats to match the circus theme.
3. Make clown cupcakes by stick some plastic clown heads down in the cupcakes.
4. Make balloon cupcakes and stick some plastic balloon picks down in the cupcakes.
5. Serve animal cookies, cracker jacks, popcorn, funnel cakes, hots dogs, nachos, hamburgers, soft pretzels, peanuts in a shell, corn dogs, candy apples, etc.
These Circus Food Label Tent Cards are for sale on The Iced Sugar Cookie store and would look Awesome on your birthday table next to the Circus Food!!!
Back to Circus Birthday Party section